ecksfactorlaw log.jpg

Under penal code 1203.4 you can have the court retroactively dismiss a misdemeanor that you either plead guilty to or were convicted of at a jury trial.  It is a slight misnomer to call it an expungement as it adds to the record rather than removing the conviction.  However you will be able to tell employers that you have not been convicted of a misdemeanor on a job application.